If, for whatever reason, you feel that you have booked the wrong lessons or course, or are not happy with them in any way, we operate a refund policy. Notify us, in writing at no later than 7 days after you first lesson and we will offer you a full refund. Cancellation after that time is not covered by our refund policy and must comply to our terms and conditions (below).
Terms and Conditions
1. Places are only confirmed once full payment is received.
2. Full payment must be received BEFORE term starts. If payment has not been received by the 3rd week of term, coaching may be withheld until full payment is made.
3. Players are NOT covered for insurance until full payment has been made.
4. We require ‘one full terms notice in writing’ if you are not continuing with coaching.
5. Any session cancelled due to weather or coach illness, will be made up before the end of each term, unless previously advised by the Coach/ Coaching Director. The Coach will advise the date/time of the rearranged session.
6. In the case of inclement weather, please note your coach will decide on the day if the session will go ahead. Your coach will either text or call you to advise no later than 1 hr before the session start time. Provided the facility is safe, then players should make the assumption that the session is on, unless advised differently by the coach.
7. We encourage all fees to be paid online through bank transfer (please email if you require the account details). If this is not possible, cheques (payable to ‘Tennisolutions limited”) may be posted to the address below . The Coaches are not insured to accept or carry monies/fees.
8. It is the responsibility of Parents/Guardians to advise ANY change of contact details for players – including emergency contact numbers. Please contact our office at email@example.com.
9. Children must be dropped off and collected at the appropriate times for classes. They are the responsibility of the Coach only when taking part in the session they are enrolled for.
10. Any player transfer between courses must be authorised by the Coaching team, and any amendments to session price will be applied to the clients account at the time of session transfer.
11. Tysoe club courses require participants to be Tysoe Tennis Club members. Your tennis club membership fees will be collected separately from your course payment.
Correspondence can be posted to: Tennisolutions Limited, 6, Northvale Close, Kenilworth, Warwickshire, CV8 2EN
For all other information or queries please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Payments to Tennisolutions Limited
Once you have had email confirmation that you have been registered onto one of our courses or camps, you will receive an invoice that can be paid via a bank transfer (BACS).