· 2010: BSc Sport and Exercise Science (University of Northampton)
· 2010: Institute of Leadership and Management: Certificate of Leadership and Management
· 2008: LTA Club Coach Award (CCA)
· 2007: Registro Professional de Tenis (RPT)
· 2006: LTA Development Coach Award (DCA)
· 2005: Professional Tennis Registry (PTR)
As an athlete I have competed at American intercollegiate level and spent one season with a scholarship place in a top 10 ranked university, competing in the National Athletic Intercollegiate Association (NAIA) league (1993-1994).
I have extensive experience as a tennis coach having worked with numeroushigh performance players including top ten nationally ranked juniors and top 1500 world ranked ATP professionals.
I have tutored for the Nike community coach course, run by the Professional Tennis Registry, teaching 14 – 18 year olds the skills they need to become tennis assistants.
I have worked for Tennislutions for the past three years and currently coach at Tysoe Tennis Club, Shenington School and at holiday camps.